Next week I’ll be heading to Indianapolis for GenCon. In preparation of which, I am building an army of Angry Robot Badge Bobbles to give out while I’m helping at the Angry Robot booth.
In addition to booth time, I’m on programming for the Writer’s Symposium. I’ll be spending some quality hangout time with my old Changeling crew, and possibly I will be dusting off my cobbled-together Merida cosplay (because heavy silk-wool gowns and three feet of curly red wig is exactly what you want to be wearing during an Indiana summer).
If you want to see me, you can catch me during the following slots. I’d particularly love it if folks could come to the reading I’m doing with the amazing Peter Tieryas. I will be giving away more amigurumi!
Thursday, Aug. 4
- 11am-1pm: Angry Robot booth
- 2pm-3pm: Author signing
- 4pm-5pm: The Writer’s Craft: Supsense vs. Torture
Friday, Aug. 5
- 11am-Noon: The Writer’s Craft: Creating Truly New Ideas
- 1pm-5pm: Angry Robot booth
- 6pm-7pm: Reading – Alyc Helms and Peter Tieryas
Saturday, Aug. 6
- 11am-Noon: Character Craft: Hero vs. Protagonist
- Noon-2pm: Angry Robot booth
- 2pm-3pm: Signing at Angry Robot booth
- 3pm-6pm: Angry Robot booth
Sunday, Aug. 7
- 9am-11am: Read & Critique Session A
You can check out the full schedule here.