Gakked from lyl_devil. I’ve done this before, but the characters have changed, and it’s a fun meme.
Pick 12 characters you like, and then answer the questions below the cut about them. Obviously first choose your characters before you see the questions.
1)The Doctor (Nine) – Doctor Who
2)Rose – Doctor Who
3)Aeriel – The Darkangel Trilogy
4)The Fool – Robin Hobb’s books
5)Revan – Knights of the Old Republic (warning, KotOR spoilers!)
6)Obi-wan Kenobi – Star Wars (Clone Wars era, for me)
7)Talon Kardde – EU Star Wars
8)Severus Snape – Harry Potter
9)Hermione Granger – Harry Potter
10)Faith – BtVS
11)Kelson – Kurtz’s Deryni novels
12)Starbuck – BSG
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic (Obi-wan/Kelson)? Do you want to?
No…wow, just thinking about it breaks my brain. I don’t know how it could be done without being cracktastic.
2. Do you think Four (The Fool) is hot? How hot?
Utterly. But then, I really love identity ambiguity. Three of the top five characters on my list have ambiguous identities. It is my fetish (well, one of them)
3. What would happen if Twelve (Starbuck) got Eight (Snape) pregnant?
Bwahahahahahaa! She’d never find out because it would be a one-night stand, and he’d abort in the first trimester.
4. Can you recommend any fic(s) about Nine (Hermione)?
My favorite guilty pleasure is a Hermione/Snape fic called “The Fire and the Rose”, which can be found here: http://www.witchfics.org/fr/. The fic is a gender/identity switching one, and it is so well executed that I think I may just go read it again.
5. Would Two (Rose) and Six (Kenobi) make a good couple?
No, I can’t really see this. She’d go stir-crazy with the Jedi aescetic calm thing, and she just wouldn’t be the kind of person who could tempt him to break the Jedi Code (although I could see him thinking that she bore at least some similarities to Siri).
6. Five/Nine (Revan/Hermione) or Five/Ten (Revan/Faith)? Why?
Oh, god. The cool “walking on the edge of darkness” fics that could spin out of Revan/Faith. I prefer LS Female Revan, but you could get into some really keen grey stuff with this pairing. People always write Buffy crossovers with Jedi, but I think Faith would be so much more interesting. But then, I really find Buffy to be like tapioca — bland and uninteresting.
7. What would happen if Seven (Kardde) walked in on Two (Rose) and Twelve (Starbuck) having sex?
First, I think that Rose and Starbuck having sex would be incredibly hot. I don’t know what Kardde would do. Probably quietly withdraw, but calculatingly record it for later use, either as blackmail, or as the Galaxy’s hottest new holovid.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten (Aeriel/Faith) fic.
Flung into a far future where Earth has been destroyed and the only ‘humans’ left cling to a tenuous existance on a poorly-terraformed moon, the dark slayer must enlist the help of the pale sorceress Aeriel to get home. Little do both women know that opening a portal to Earth’s distant past will re-awaken evils long-thought dormant.
The last time I did this meme, it was an Aeriel/Revan fic, which I almost wrote because I loved the pairing so much, even though it was utterly cracktastic (almost as cracktastic as this one). I’ll have to be careful.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight (Nine/Snape) fluff?
No. It would happen right after the Time War for Nine, and right after he killed Dumbledore for Snape, and it would be harsh and self-flagellating and brutal.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve (Kardde/Starbuck) hurt/comfort fic.
I really can’t imagine either of these in an H/C fic, unless the H happened during rough sex.
Okay, but it would be a song-fic to Morrissette’s “You Ougtta Know”
Title: “Down Someone Else’s Back”
Summary: Starbuck uses a passing smuggler to get over Apollo, little knowing the smuggler is using her to get over his former second-in-command.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four (The Fool) to deflower One (Ninth Doctor)?
Well…given that both characters are sexually ambiguous alien creatures with no names, an extended sense of time’s passage, and a dedication towards changing history for the better, I think they’d probably meet in the middle of doing some kind of world-saving, recognize a kindred spirit, shag each other rotten in the hottest sex this side of creation, and go their own way afterwards with pleasant memories. At one point, the Fool *does* tell Fitz that s/he’s “had better”. In my ‘verse, it would be the Doctor.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven (Kardde) slash?
I don’t even know if it exists (well, I suppose it must, since concieving of a fic brings it into being…it’s like quantum physics in action). Still, I’m pretty sure nobody I know has delved into this.
13. Does anyone on your friends list read Three (Aeriel) het?
I only know of one currently-running Darkangel fic out there right now. It is amazingly well-written and rarely updated, but I suppose it is technically het (at least, the author is addressing the Irrylath/Aeriel relationship aftermath), so I guess *I* read Aeriel het, when I can get it.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven (Kelson)?
As with Aeriel and Kardde, Kelson is rather obscure, so no, I don’t think so.
15. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five (Rose/The Fool/Revan)?
I sincerely doubt it, although I’d give ’em a cookie if they did. But even I’m having a mind-breaky moment trying to figure out how to reasonably get these three into a room together. I do think they’d go for it if they were put into a verisimilitudinous situation.
16. What might Ten (Faith) scream at a moment of great passion?
I don’t imagine that she’d be coherent if she really lost control.
17. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight (Snape), which song would you choose?
18. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve (Ninth Doctor/Kenobi/Starbuck) fic, what would the warnings be?
Warning: Egregious violations of both Time Lord and Jedi Codes, plus, unnatural use of Tardis consoles, lightsabers, and Cylon and/or Cyberman appendages. Proceed at your own risk.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Two (Rose) to use on Ten (Faith)?
Fancy a snog while the swots figure things out? (while Nine and Giles are geeking out over some obscure text/artefact/thing).
20. When was the last time you read a fic about Five (Revan)?
Fairly recently. I’m heavily into Star Wars brain right now, and recently replayed KotOR, so I’m all about Revan right now.
21. What is Six’s (Kenobi) super-sekrit kink?
No-touch sex in public using force powers (uh…or is that *my* super-sekrit kink. I can never keep these things straight).
22. Would Eleven (Kelson) shag Nine (Hermione)? Drunk or sober?
If Hermione went back in time to his universe, probably not. Gwynedd is a pretty sexually-repressed place. But if Kelson was pulled into the HP universe, accidentally or to help with the war, then possibly. I’m not a fan of drunk-sex fics, so I would go sober with this one.
Although, thinking about it, Kelson kinda has a Harry-look going for him, and Dougal has a Ron-thing. There’s no Hermione parallel in the Deryni-verse, but you could pull a switcheroo where either Hermione ended up in Gwynedd with the copies of her two friends, or the guys ended up at Hogwarts in place of Harry and Ro–
Okay. Stopping. Stopping. Right. Now.
23. If Three (Aeriel) and Seven (Kardde) get together, who tops?
24. “One (Ninth Doctor) and Nine (Hermione) are in a happy relationship until Nine (Hermione) suddenly runs off with Four (The Fool). One (Ninth Doctor), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven (Kelson) and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve (Starbuck), then follows the wise advice of Five (Revan) and finds true love with Three (Aeriel).”
What title would you give this fic?
If I was trying to do it seriously and not as a crackfest?
“A Company of Fools”
(in this fic, the Fool would be a fellow Time Lord and it would be done like a screwball comedy, where Aeriel and Nine were destined to be together in the first place, but both were too stubborn to see it).
25. How would you feel if Seven/Eight (Kardde/Snape) was canon?