What I would like to be doing this weekend:
1. Going to the “Dead at the Box Office” Sneak Preview and World Premiere
2. Going to the IrishFest in Indy, seeing Brother play (mmm…hot Australian guys in kilts and combat boots, playing bagpipes and didgiridoo in fusion celtic rock), watching some good Irish dance, maybe getting to Ceileidh dance myself.
3. Doing something else I can’t talk about due to a non-disclosure agreement.
What I will be doing this weekend:
1. Prepping and running the Season 5 premiere
2. Catching up on my Gaelic
3. Cleaning up my office, car, etc.
Who the fae suggest might be helpful in recognizing that I will be much happier doing what I will be doing, instead of what I think I want to be doing:
I can dig it.
3 thoughts on “For the Game of the Master Maker, I am Oengus”
Yeah, there’s so many things going on this weekend and once again, I take the responsable path through them. I too would rather be at DatBO and IrishFest. (And at a friend’s birthday party and…) Instead I’ll be doing Red Cross stuff.
However, I’m certian your player base recognizes the ammount of work you put into prepping and running the game and appricates the sacrifice of yer free time.
I appricate it least, even if I am often grumpy.
“However, I’m certian your player base recognizes the ammount of work you put into prepping and running the game and appricates the sacrifice of yer free time.”
Sorry…milky tea came out of my nose when I read that.
(walks off into the sunset muttering “Gifts given freely…gifts given freely)
(mmm…hot Australian guys in kilts and combat boots, playing bagpipes and didgiridoo in fusion celtic rock)
Oh yeah, droooool…….
And I appreciate all of your hard work on this game!!! May many kilted Australians dance in your yard!!! When you are at home relaxing with nothing else to do of course. 😉