What I would like to be doing this weekend:
1. Going to the “Dead at the Box Office” Sneak Preview and World Premiere
2. Going to the IrishFest in Indy, seeing Brother play (mmm…hot Australian guys in kilts and combat boots, playing bagpipes and didgiridoo in fusion celtic rock), watching some good Irish dance, maybe getting to Ceileidh dance myself.
3. Doing something else I can’t talk about due to a non-disclosure agreement.
What I will be doing this weekend:
1. Prepping and running the Season 5 premiere
2. Catching up on my Gaelic
3. Cleaning up my office, car, etc.
Who the fae suggest might be helpful in recognizing that I will be much happier doing what I will be doing, instead of what I think I want to be doing:
I can dig it.